“Where do angels go when they die?”
THIS HURTS EVEN MORE NOW THAT RICHARD’S CONFIRMED THAT THE PEPSI MAX GUY WAS REALLY GABRIEL.
IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE THOUGH
Look, as far as I am concerned EVERYTHING RICHARD SPEIGHT IS IN: HE’S GABRIEL.
JUST THIS WEEK: I have laughed my ass off through (otherwise very serious episodes) of
and the whole time i was like “you guys, he is messing with you right now AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOOOOOOOW”
It’s the other way around. Gabriel is Richard Speight jr.
nathaniel actually works as a jeweller and he cuts each gemstone with love and care by rubbing it on his cheekbones
shale sends contracts to hitmen through payphones / home phones
sends them bird poop if they do a poor job
this is my second project for my comic storytelling class in which a human woman gets hired to be a grim reaper.
Dr. Frank N Furter (me) seducing Nick Fury (my friend Anthony).
I won’t tell you what happened…. but I did win a spot on the Avengers. ;D
Reblogging for fluffiecornprincess ;D
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
theft for many is survival in this system and taking away from multi-billion dollar companies that are a part of the oppressive capitalist system
look at these things
they’re like tiny
but instead of breathing fire they squeak and cuddle
and they have funny ears and noses
I mean really
bats are amazing
This post is so important to me
Bats are the cutest things ever. They were already my favorite animal, I didn’t need any more convincing.